Ming Dynasty Chang Tomb
Ming Chang Ling is located at the foot of Shoushan days, east, west, north and surrounded by mountains, south of Longshan there, Hushan relative, such as the potential natural gateway. Changling Ming emperors mausoleum is the largest construction scale, the original ancient buildings to protect the most complete one. After nearly 600 years, it is still magnificent. Engineering voluminous, materials strict, the use of the country's human and financial resources. Only lasted four years on the underground palace, built in Yongle eleven years. Building on the ground to Xuande years (AD 1427) in March basically completed.
Changling Mausoleum Palace building, facing south west, covering about 120,000 square meters. Circular layout which was after the front. In front of its square portion, connected by a front and rear three courtyards composition. The main building in a central online, there are tomb doors, Ling Yan Mun, Ling En Hall, Ling Xing Gate, Ming House, Westwood, ding (underground palace below). Outbuildings left and right front row mausoleum.
Related AttractionsStone arch is the first building in front of the hill, it was built in 1540 (Jiajing nineteen years). Arch structure for the five-ying, six columns, 11th floor, all with white marble Diaoqi, the upper and lower architrave and pillar engraved with dragons, clouds Patterns and unicorn, lion and other relief. Patterns on the original paint had been decorated with various colors, because of the age, has eroded the net to make. The whole magnificent arch structure, carved, reflects the level of excellence of the Ming Dynasty stone building process.
After a stone arch, you can see the Shinto left and right there are two hills. East Longshan (also called Mangshan), shaped like a Ben maneuvers of the black dragon; west Hushan (commonly known as Huyu), the shape of a tiger alert bowed to the ground. Ancient Chinese Taoism has "left the Green Dragon, White Tiger right" as the legend megabytes of good fortune, "Dragon", "Tiger" breakdown around, majestically guarding the door to the Ming Tombs.
Dahongmen lies directly south of the hill, the door in three holes, also known as big palace, the main entrance to the cemetery. Doors on both sides of a vertical pass each original stone, engraved on the "dismount officials and other people," the words. Those who come Jiling people, must from entering the cemetery to show the supreme dignity of the Imperial. There are two doors on both sides of the original corner gate, and is connected to the red walls of up to 80 li. In the meandering stretch of the wall, the other with a red door and ten entrances are sent there heavily guarded, and the people inaccessible forbidden. Now these walls have long collapsed, some remnants still faintly discernible.
Avenue after dahongmen, called Shinto, also known as Ling Road. Starting in stone arch, through dahongmen, he has been leading Changling, Changling and the building originally, but later became a full-hill road the main mausoleum. The road runs through the cemetery north and south, a total length of 7 kilometers, along with a series of buildings, patchwork, spectacular.
Pavilion is located in the center of Shinto, it is a Xieshan eaves, four tall square building Qiaojiao Pavilion, built for the Changling. Kiosks erected a stone dragon head turtle tablets, more than six meters high. On the question "Ming Zhang Ling magic holiness monument," the inscription of up to more than 3,500 words, is the author Ming Ren Ju Chi, the early Ming Dynasty famous calligrapher Cheng Nanyun book. The monument inscription made in 1425 (Hong Xi first year), but it is steles 1435 (Xuande years) was carved. In Beiyin surface is also engraved with Qing Dynasty Emperor Qianlong wrote "Lament Ming Tombs thirteen rhyme." The inscription detailed record of long, permanent, fixed, Zhu Ling thought of broken situation. The east side of the monument is the tomb of Qing Tingxiu Ming spending record. The west side is the reason discussed in the Ming Dynasty Emperor Jiaqing demise. 4 has four corner stand pavilion Baidan Hua table top has a squatting animals are called heaven roar. Chinese table and pavilion backed each other, it is extremely deep and solemn. In the eastern side of the pavilion, built the original palace, changing at the time of Empress came to worship the hills, has no deposit.
Stone base is placed before the tomb stone man, beast, ancient stone figures (also known Shiren Wengzhong). From two hexagonal pillars Pavilion from north to one thousand meters Shinto both sides of the door stop Dragon, neatly arranged Shishou 24 and 12 Stoner, vivid, fine carving, deeply loved by visitors. Their number and the large body, carved the fine, preservation of good, rare ancient cemetery. Shishou divided into six kinds, each of four, two showed two vertical kneeling shape. They will be on display here, endowed with certain meanings. For example, powerful lion, and skilled; haitai is legendary animal, Faithfulness good resolution, a conventional horn head to touch the top of the wicked. Haitai lion and are symbolic Shou Ling guards. Kirin, is the legendary "benevolence beast", said the auspicious meaning. Camels and elephants, the faithful kind, and can load travel. Horse good at running, for the horse. Shiren points Xunchen, and Wu Chen Wen Chen, all four, to close courtiers of the emperor during his lifetime, were handed enforcement of Wat statue, powerful and pious. This set stone figures in the tombs, there is early in the Qin Han Dynasty two thousand years ago. The main role of decorative embellishment, to symbolize the emperor during his lifetime meter Wei, represents the emperor's death in hell have all the officials and all kinds of animals available for driving, still dominate everything.
Ling Xing Gate , also known as Dragon Gate. Consists of four pillars three openings, similar to the Chinese table cleared, the column goes plates animals. In the central part of the architrave of three doors, also were decorated with a stone fire beads, so the door is also known as "Flame of St. Paul." Dragon northwest side door, built the original palace, is the rest of the Empress Jiling at the time.
Scenic Area Address: Beijing Changping District, The Ming Shoushan days
Bus routes: 1, Metro Line 13 to 22 small Lishuiqiao Station Changping Road and 23 Road God, Tomb, Mausoleum; 2, Deshengmen by 345 to 345 Changping North Station or take the express train to Changping, then take 314 to the Sacred way, Dingling, Changling.
Car lines: along the Badaling Expressway to Changping Xiguan exit, pay 15 yuan exit the highway. After Changping west off the roundabout, go straight into the 110 national highway. At 34 km turn right into Ming Tombs highway, traveling about 200 meters, on the right side of the road is the Tombs of the stone arch, the Ming Tombs on both sides of the road are the apple orchard. Continue along the highway, you can see the way of God. Tombs of the T-junction, go straight is Dingling, Changling and other hill. Ming Tombs Reservoir Lake Road turn right. After entering the Ming Tombs Lake Road, was driving 4.7 km turn left to Mangshan park entrance, go straight to the Ming Tombs Reservoir.